Wishes from CKF. Wishing you and your family a happy and prosperous new year 2013! As we begin 2013 I would like to thank all of you for the successes in 2012. 2012 has been very big for CKF on all fronts and we will strive to top that by doing bigger and better things in 2013.
Highlights from 2012
- We provided scholarships (and continue to) to more than 17 students in the year 2012 alone
- In total, we awarded scholarships of more than 52,000 INR for the year 2012
- We added 34 new members to the CKF team with many of them expressing interest to sponsor a student in the future
- We initiated a mentorship program at CKF. We understand its not just the financial assistance, but also time we spend with the students that matters
- We went social in 2012 - CKF is on Facebook and Twitter
- From an operational front, we have channelized, revamped and revisited everything to make the process of providing scholarships to students easy and timely
All of this would have not been possible without the continous support from the members. Thanks again for your continous support. At this moment, I would also like to take a moment to thank the board for their passion, time and effort in making CKF happen. There is so much more that happens in the background to make CKF work and that is impossible without their time.
- Computer Kindness Foundation